- Wash your denim if it is dirty or uncomfortable to wear.
- Place it in the sun after frequent wears.
- Wash the denim inside out to prevent color from running.
- Wash with like colors.
- Wash in lukewarm water to avoid over shrinkage.
- Do not put your denim into a dryer, air dry instead.
- Wash with denim detergent if possible.
How do you wear your raw denim depends down to the wearer. Since this is a pair of raw denim (untreated and unwashed), it is relatively stiff when you purchased and wear it for the first time. The fabric will get softer after a few weeks of regular wear and would mould to your body shape after a longer period of usage.